No entry for bicycles and scooters
Scooter riding is not allowed.
No entry for marked vehicles
The sign prohibits entry to specified types of vehicles, which may include bicycles and scooters.
Roads for motor vehicles and highways
Scooters MUST NOT ride on roads for motor vehicles and highways. Therefore, as soon as you see these signs, immediately turn yourself around.
Lanes for cyclists and scooters
When driving on roads, follow vertical signs as well as horizontal ones for cyclists. Cycle lanes also apply to scooters.
1) Lane reserved for cyclists and scooters. The arrow indicates the direction of travel.
2) A pictogram corridor for cyclists and e-scooters determines the direction and space for riding. At the same time, it warns motor vehicle drivers of increased cyclist traffic.
3) The space in front of a traffic light intersection, reserved for cyclists and scooters, waiting for the "go" signal (on the green).
4) Road crossing for cyclists and scooters, adjacent to the pedestrian crossing. You can cross the transition on a scooter, but it does not mean that you have priority.
5) Combined pedestrian crossing and crossing for cyclists and scooters. Watch out for pedestrians.